What’s the number 1 reason why you struggle to eat healthy?
The foods you cook taste bad.
Even if you know you’re eating healthy and have tremendous will power, you’ll crave for junk food and end up cheating if you don’t enjoy your meals.
It’s a myth that healthy foods taste bad. If that’s your experience: you never learned how to prepare foods that are healthy AND tasty. And that’s where Gourmet Nutrition will help you.
What Gourmet Nutrition Can Do For You. Gourmet Nutrition is a 288 pages full color cookbook with 117 healthy recipes that build muscle, burn fat and taste good. Some things you’ll learn inside:
- How to build a stunning, healthy, strong & high-performance physique while eating great tasting foods
- How to create meals that are healthy, easy-to-make and tasty: using healthy ingredients, using spices, combining dishes, …
- What to eat and how much on non-exercise days and when you train in the morning, afternoon or evening
- How to easily get lean, complete protein with each meal for maximum muscle gain & fat loss
- How to make meals balanced in healthy fats while avoiding unhealthy trans fats and processed sugar
- How to create low calorie meals so you can eat your stomach full without gaining weight or fat
- How to create meals using the maximal amount of fresh, whole foods while avoiding processed foods
- How to cut down on preparation time: batch cooking, organizing your kitchen, cutting veggies & fruits, …
- How to cut down on grocery time: grouping items, dividing your list, …
- 6 reasons why you must eat every 2-3 hours to lose fat & build muscle
- Why eating carbs post workout only is key to losing fat and how to organize your meals to make use of this nutrition rule
- How to build your own meal plan: 3 ways from easy to challenging
- How to combine main dishes with side dishes & homemade condiments to increase the amount of recipes from 117 to a few hundred.
- Which tools & equipment you need: knives, pans, pots, blenders, cups, containers, spoons and much more
- Food preparation tips: how to prepare and store food and make them last – with a shelf-life guide
- How to incorporate spices into different dishes to dramatically change the flavor plate: rosemary, cilantro, paprika, …
- And much, much more
Authors of Gourmet Nutrition are Dr. John M. Berardi PH.D. (author of Precision Nutrition), Chef Michael Williams (worked for several top class resturants) and Kristina Andrew (coach & cooking lesson instructor).
Gourmet Nutrition Features. Gourmet Nutrition is a cookbook aimed at people who lift weights. It’s filled with healthy AND tasty recipes rich in proteins, veggies, fruits & healthy fats. More info:
- 288 pages, 12 chapters, full cover softbook with satin gloss paper
- 117 recipes with full size color picture of every single one
- 15 breakfast recipes: oatmeal, omelets, quiches, frittata, …
- 10 shake & smoothies recipes
- 12 meat recipes: burgers, skewers, stew, pizza, fettuccine, chili, …
- 18 poultry recipes: chicken strips, chicken skewers, souvlaki, …
- 16 seafood recipes: tuna salad wraps, prawn cakes, sautéed salmon, …
- 17 accompaniments recipes: vegetable dishes, grain & legume dishes
- 11 snack recipes: bars, yoghurts, granola, muffins, crumbles, …
- 10 salad dressings recipes: balsamic vinaigrette, asian dressing, …
- 8 condiments recipes: hummus, pesto, tapenade, salsa, …
- Main & side pairings
- Post Workout & “Anytime” meals
- Full nutrition information for each recipe
- Preparation & cooking time for each recipe
- Ingredient list, instructions & variations for each recipe
- Large & small serving sizes for each recipe
Free PDF Sample of Gourmet Nutrition. I received a free sample of Gourmet Nutrition for you. 8 pages in pdf format that will give you an idea of the quality of the content. Full list of the 117 recipes is included.
Click here to download a free sample of Gourmet Nutrition (right click – save as).
How Much Does Gourmet Nutrition Cost? Gourmet Nutrition is your personal cooking teacher and nutrition coach that will teach you exactly how to cook healthy AND tasty foods so you get the body you want.
- It’s cheaper than a personal cook. Even if you can afford it, you’re not sure you’ll get what you need. Remember: Gourmet Nutrition is aimed at lifters with its recipes high in protein, veggies, fruits & healthy fats.
- It’s also cheaper than feeling miserable all day. Stop eating foods you hate. It’s a myth that healthy foods taste bad. Food can be healthy AND tasty at the same time. You just need to learn how.
- And it’s definitely cheaper than failing your diet. Will power won’t help if you don’t like what you eat. You’ll eventually cheat. And then you’ll get back into your old habits and lose all your gains.
Gourmet Nutrition with its 117 healthy recipes costs 39,95$. You get a 45 day risk free full money back guarantee. So if you don’t like it, simply return it and you’ll get your full money back. No questions asked.
Try Gourmet Nutrition Risk Free for 45 Days. Click the order button below to go to the secure order page of Gourmet Nutrition. Enter your shipping address and credit card or Paypal information. Submit your order. Done.
The Gourmet Nutrition cookbook will arrive in your mailbox a few days later. Read it from front to cover. Check out the recipes. Decide which one you want to try. Go the grocery and get all the ingredients. Then start.
If after 45 days your daily meals aren’t tastier, return the Gourmet Nutrition cookbook and you’ll get your full money back. No questions asked.
Click here to try Gourmet Nutrition risk free for 45 days.