I’m looking for a writer to help me create content for the StrongLifts website.
There are many in-depth guides on technique, training and nutrition on StrongLifts.com. Thousands of people read these guides each day because they help them get results.
So far I’ve written everything myself. This year I’ve updated several guides, incl the StrongLifts 5×5 one which now counts over 35000 words. I want to continue create more and better guides. But it’s hard to do this alone since I’m also involved with the StrongLifts apps.
That’s why I’m looking for a writer to help me create content for the StrongLifts website.
- You know training and nutrition. You understand what works, and why.
- You’ve changed your own body/strength, and maybe have helped others do the same.
- You have experience writing long and detailed articles for the web and/or print.
- You can write in simple, clear terms what to do to get results quickly + why.
- You’re thorough, meticulous and have the highest attention to detail.
- You’ve worked remotely before, and know how to get work done.
- You’re familiar with StrongLifts, and passionate about fitness.
- Strong work ethic. You’re self-motivated, take initiative and get things done.
- Resourcefulness. You like challenges, can figure things out, and love to learn.
- Great communication skills. You can convey information clearly and frequently by text.
What You Could Work On
- Create guides on building muscle, losing fat, nutrition, technique, etc
- Updating existing guides using user feedback to make them even more complete
- Suggest ways to improve the website and content, so people get results.
- Full-time ideally, part-time also possible (this is a paid position).
- Remote – you can work and live from anywhere, this is 100% remote.
- Flexibility – you can set your own schedule, and work when you want.
- Impact – the work you create will be read by thousands of people.
- StrongLifts helps people get stronger, look better and live healthier. Founded in 2007, thousands of people worldwide have changed their bodies and lives with StrongLifts 5×5 workout. Our website gets one million of visitors each month.
- The StrongLifts app has been downloaded over 2 million times on Android and iOS with with a 4.9 average rating. It’s been featured by Apple and awarded a top developer badge by Google. Applause gave it the highest quality score in 2016 and 2017.
- If you’re interested in working with me, and you’re the writer I’m looking for, then email email@example.com. Tell me about yourself and where you’re from. Include your resume and samples of your writing. Tell me what you can contribute to StrongLifts. Put your first name and the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email. I usually receive hundreds of applications – the best way to stand out is to follow the instructions.
- If you’re interested but already have a job, you can apply before deciding to leave your company. We’ll start with a small trial project so you can test if you like the work. After that you can decide if you want to leave your company and join our team.
- If you know someone else who would be a good fit, please do me a favor and send them a link to this page.