When we created these apps, my goal was to build a tool that would “coach you virtually” as if I was there training with you so you get stronger and build muscle as quickly as possible.
The StrongLifts 5×5 app tells you which exercise to do each workout, with how much weight and for how many sets & reps. It also tell you how long to rest between sets based on how easy or hard your last set was. If you fail reps, plateau or miss workouts, the app adapts the weight so you keep progressing.
- Track how many reps and sets you did with a simple tap so you never forget it again
- Timer shows how long you’ve rested, and how long you should rest to get your next set
- Automatically increase weight by 2.5kg/5lb each workout (customize in settings)
- Auto-alternate workouts A/B so you know which exercise to do each workout
- Automatically repeat the weight if you fail to get five reps on every set
- Automatically deload if you fail three sets in a row on an exercise
- And a lot more like kg/lb version, notes, calendar, history, etc
You no longer need pen & paper or a timer once you start using the StrongLifts 5×5 app on your phone. Plus, the StrongLifts 5×5 is free to download and free of annoying ads. Download it here:
So download the StrongLifts 5×5 app.
P.S. There’s no Windows or Blackberry version of the StrongLifts 5×5 app. We do not plan to build one at the moment. Our focus is iOS and Android only.
P.P.S. The StrongLifts 5×5 app is free to download and free of annoying ads. You can do the full workout for free without seeing ads. But you can unlock the optional Power Pack to get access to even more features that will save you brain work in the gym and help you get better results. Unlocking the Power Pack also supports app development and keeps it ad-free. Download the app for free here: