Thanks for wanting to reach out after reading StrongLifts.com
Before you email me, please read through my contact guidelines below.
Here’s how this works: each day tens of thousands of people visit StrongLifts.com and use the StrongLifts 5×5 apps. This results in gazillion of emails in my mailbox every day. If I tried to answer them all, nothing would get done – no guides like this, this and this. No apps either. I *do* read emails. But I rarely reply because I get too many. Don’t take this personally.
If you want to reach out, make sure you follow these contact guidelines.
StrongLifts 5×5 Questions
- For questions about StrongLifts 5×5, read my guide and watch my videos of workout A and B. Download the spreadsheets, apps and check the progression. Signup to my daily newsletter in which I answer frequently asked questions every day.
- For questions about technique, read my exercise guides on the Squat, Deadlift, Bench, Overhead Press and Barbell Rows. For questions about what to eat, read my nutrition rules. If you have a question I didn’t cover, send it here. Please keep it short and to the point. Don’t send me a book.
StrongLifts 5×5 Apps
- For support with the StrongLifts 5×5 apps for iPhone or Android, open the app, tap the menu and then tap “help”. This sends an email to my amazing team with your device info so they can help you better. Explain your issue, and keep it short and to the point.
- For suggestions or ideas to improve the StrongLifts 5×5 apps, send them through the app too so my amazing team receives info about your device. Tap the menu, then help. Explain what you want, why and how you’d use this.
- Windows, Blackberry or Amazon versions of the StrongLifts 5×5 apps are not planned at the moment. Our focus is IOS and Android only.
- If you find a typo, broken link or other issue with this website, send it here. Explain where the issue is and how we could fix it. Keep it short and to the point.
- If you have ideas to improve this website, send it here. Keep it short and the point. Explain how this would help and how you’d use it.
- You can put links on your website or blog to StrongLifts.com
- You can put links on your website or blog to any article/guide on StrongLifts.com
- You can write a piece about StrongLifts 5×5, but do put a link to StrongLifts.com
- If you’d like an interview or quotes to put in an article on your site, contact me
No Advertising Please
- I don’t offer advertising on the StrongLifts website or inside the StrongLifts 5×5 apps
- I don’t sell links, don’t offer email sends and don’t offer guest posts
I’m not active on Facebook, Twitter, Google + or other social media because I find them distracting. The best way to contact me is here. I’m super-busy so please keep it brief and to the point. And don’t take it personally if I don’t reply, understand that’s the only way I can get things done :)