You're sick & tired of your skinny look. You're training hard and tried everything, but can't gain weight. You're still skinny and weak, and you have no idea of how to get rid of your belly fat while building lean muscle mass.
Worse: the lack of results makes you lose motivation to go the gym. Maybe they are right after all: you can't gain weight because of your bad genetics and fast metabolism. That's why you must keep training harder. A lot harder.
Top 3 Mistakes Hardgainers Make. You've been lied to. You don't have a fast metabolism or bad genetics. And you don't need to train harder. You need to train smarter. Stop making these mistakes:
- Eating Like a Pigeon. The reason you can eat anything without gaining weight is because you don't eat a lot. I know you think you do, but you don't. Otherwise you wouldn't be skinny. Track calories for proof.
- Training Like a Pro Bodybuilder. Isolation exercises 6x per week don't build muscle mass & bulk. And unless you use steroids, you'll overtrain by going to the gym so many times per week.
- Wasting Money on Supplements. Most don't do what they promise and they're always useless without a solid diet & training program.
Here's How to Gain Weight Fast. It doesn't matter how skinny you are or how long you've been struggling with this. You can gain weight. You simply need to use the right methods. These are:
- Eat Like a Horse. If you're a hardgainer you'll only gain weight once you start eating at least 5000kcal/day - consistently. Milk, pasta, nuts, eggs and tuna should be your new friends.
- Train for Strength. Did you know Schwarzenegger could Bench 440lbs & Deadlift 660lbs? That's how he built his physique: heavy and free weight compound exercises. Body part splits came much later.
- Take Rest Days. Muscles grow when you rest, not when you train them. If you go the gym 6x/week and train to failure all the time, your muscles will never get a chance to recover and grow.
- Be Consistent. You won't gain weight if you eat 5000kcal today but only 2000kcal the rest of the week. You also won't gain weight if you go the gym 1x/week and skip your 2 other workouts. Consistency is crucial.
Muscle magazines try to tell you supplements are key to gaining muscle mass. Truth is that each major muscle magazine owns a supplement company. Their routines are ineffective on purpose: to get you hooked on supplements.
Muscle Gaining Secrets. The only eBook that I know of that gives you the exact methods to gain weight naturally is Jason Ferrugia's Muscle Gaining Secrets.
Jason is an ex-hardgainer who struggled with his skinny look for years. When he finally gained 100lbs drug-free muscle, he decided to do something about all the bad advice. He published his methods in an eBook: Muscle Gaining Secrets.
What are Jason's Muscle Gaining Secrets? His methods are inline with what I've been stressing on this site: eat more, get stronger, no supplements. That's why I joined his affiliate program and get a commission for each sale.
Here are some of the things you'll learn inside Muscle Gaining Secrets:
- 7 critical factors your training program must address if you want to gain muscle mass naturally - without supplements or steroids.
- Mass building nutrition: must-eat carb & protein sources to gain weight and 10 nutrition rules you must follow to lose your skinny look forever.
- How to gain muscle mass without gaining fat: how to use carb cycling to build muscle while maintain or even decrease your body fat.
- Muscle building meal plans: example weight gain diets of up to 6000kcal per day, including weight gain diets for vegetarians.
- Top muscle building exercises: detailed descriptions & pictures of more than 100 exercises that will make you gain weight.
Muscle Gaining Secrets is a downloadable eBook that counts 147 pages. You get 7 free bonuses on top of it, including a composition tracker, a 60min audio course, lifetime private membership access and lifetime eBook updates.
Click here to download Muscle Gaining Secrets now.
Muscle Gaining Secrets comes with an 8-week no-risk money back guarantee. If you don't gain muscle mass after 8 weeks, contact Jason and he’ll send you a full refund. No questions asked.