The StrongLifts 5×5 app helps you gain strength and muscle faster by guiding you through every 5×5 workout. People who’ve used it say they can’t train without anymore. The app is that good. Really.
Here how it works: tell the app your best lifts. It will calculate your starting weights for StrongLifts 5×5. Do your first workout by entering your sets. The app will keep track of what you did, tell you how long to rest between sets, and give you the exercises/weights to do next workout.
That means the app does all the thinking while you can focus on lifting. It’s like having your personal strength and muscle building coach in your pocket. You’ll know when to add weight, what to do if you fail, when to deload, how long to rest, etc. You’ll progress faster by avoiding common mistakes.
The StrongLifts app replaces pen & paper by keeping track of your workouts. Better, it backs them up to the cloud so you never lose them, and syncs them to every device you own. It also shows your progression on graphs to boost your motivation. And it comes with a built-in rest timer.
What sets the StrongLifts 5×5 app apart from other apps is its design. It’s the easiest-to-use fitness app you’ll ever find. You won’t have to tap your phone endlessly in the gym. The StrongLifts 5×5 workout is built-in. It takes a single tap to enter your reps or change the weight. Simple.
In fact, the StrongLifts 5×5 app has been widely acclaimed for its great design, innovative features and overall quality.
- Apple featured the StrongLifts 5×5 app in their 2014 ad “Strength”. It aired during prime time TV in several countries including USA, Canada, UK, Australia, France, Italy, China, etc.
- Google awarded the StrongLifts 5×5 app the exclusive “Top Developer Badge” in December 2015. It’s the highest rated strength training app on Google Play – 4.9 stars out of 5.
- ARC from Applause gave the StrongLifts 5×5 app the highest quality score in 2016 and 2017. It ranked number one out of thousands of apps and million of customer reviews.
- Over 2 million downloads, +40,000 5 star reviews, +4.8 stars average rating.
The StrongLifts 5×5 app is free to download, and has no annoying banner ads. You can do the full StrongLifts 5×5 program without spending a dime. Here are just some of the features…
- Record sets, reps, weights, exercises, and notes
- Auto-calculate starting weights based on current best lifts
- Auto-alternate workout A and B each workout (or switch manually)
- Auto-increase the weight next workout if five reps done on every set
- Auto-repeat the weight if failure to get five reps on every set
- Auto-deload if failure to get five reps on every set three times in a row
- Suggest deloads after breaks longer than a week to avoid soreness
- Automatic built-in timer suggests rest time based on success/failure last set
- Graphs to view the progression of your lifts and body-weight over time
- History of your workouts (weekly, or monthly calendar views)
- Auto-backup workouts to the cloud, sync to every device
- Videos of StrongLifts 5×5 Workout A/B and exercises
- Log workouts from your watch (Android Wear only)
- Supports kg/lb, microloading, etc
All of the above is free. And you can get even better results with the Power Pack. Unlock it and you’ll gain access to extra features that will save you brain work in the gym, help you break plateaus, and allow you to customize StrongLifts 5×5. Here are the Power Pack features…
- Warmup calculator – exact sets, reps and warmup weights for all exercises
- Assistance work – add exercises to target body-parts like arms, abs or calves
- Custom Assistance – create assistance exercises with the sets and reps you want
- Plate calculator – the app will tell you which plates and types to add for any weight
- 3×5/3×3/1×3 – the app will tell you when to switch the sets and reps to break plateaus
- Locked screen entry – log sets from notifications without unlocking your phone (Android only)
- Health/Google Fit – sync workouts/BW, estimate calories burned, view total workout time
- Export your workouts to csv and view them with excel for advanced analysis
The StrongLifts 5×5 app is available on iPhone and Android. Click the link below to download it.
Once you’ve installed the app, open it and enter your best lifts. The app will calculate your starting weights. All you have to do is follow along. Log your first workout in the gym, and enter your sets by tapping the circles. The app will tell you how long to rest and what to do. It’s that easy.
Keep it simple.
P.S. Any suggestion or issue with the app, contact us from the app. Don’t email me or support directly. We need your device info. Always contact us from the app – menu – help – contact us.